Do you want to build Machine Learning based Android and IOS applications?
Then welcome to “Tensorflow lite for Flutter , Smart App Development course”
This course will teach you to build powerful ML-based Flutter applications using Tensorflow lite models.
Starting from learning the basics of Tensorflow lite you will learn the use of popular pre-trained models for Building
- Image Classification(Using images or live camera footage) for Android and IOS
- Object Detection(Using images or live camera footage) for Android and IOS
- Pose Estimation(Using images or live camera footage) for Android and IOS
- Image Segmentation for Android and IOS
Then we will learn to analyze and use regression models in Google Flutter ( Dart ) and build a couple of applications including
- Basic Example for Android and IOS
- Fuel Efficiency predictor for vehicles for Android and IOS
After that, we will explore some platforms to train image classification models without knowing any background knowledge of Machine learning.
- So we will learn to get the dataset from Kaggle. After that, we will train the model to recognize different breeds of dogs and build a Flutter ( Dart ) application for that model.
- Then using a technique called transfer learning we will retrain the mobile net model on our Fruit dataset and build a Google Flutter (Dart) application for that model.
After taking this course you will be able to
- use pre-trained ML(Machine Learning) models in Google Flutter ( Dart )
- train your own Image classification models
- 10+ powerful ML(Machine Learning)-based Google Flutter ( Dart ) Applications to empower your Resume
So this course will
- boost your mobile app development career
- give your company a huge competitive advantage
The underlying motivation for this course is that you can use
- ML(Machine Learning) models in your own application
- Impress potential employers with your Google Flutter ( Dart ) ML abilities
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Flutter developer with little knowledge of mobile app development in Google Flutter
- Intermediate Flutter developer wanted to build a powerful Machine Learning-based application in Google Flutter
- Experienced Google Flutter developers wanted to use Machine Learning models inside their applications.
- Anyone who took a basic Google flutter mobile app development course before (like flutter app development course by angela yu or other such courses).
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Flutter developer want to learn use of Machine learning in Flutter
- Intermediate Flutter developer looking to enhance their skillset
- Expert Flutter developer want to build state of the art Applications
- Flutter Developers want to learn Tensorflow lite models in Flutter