Familiarity with the Dart Language
Having built at least 1-2 Basic Flutter Apps
Looking to build impressive, real-world e-commerce apps with Flutter? This is the course for you.
### WHAT WILL WE BE BUILDING? ###
A full-stack e-commerce mobile application from scratch, with a complete shopping cart for authenticated users as well an entire customer checkout.
It will be a complete app with an eye-catching UI using the Flutter Material Library, Redux for global state management, Redux Thunk for async actions, a complete API with custom controllers with the help of Strapi, with our app data stored in a cloud MongoDB Atlas database, User Authentication with Register / Login.
This course will give you the core structure and techniques to build any sort of mobile store with Flutter, no matter the product or service you sell.
### WHAT WILL THIS COURSE COVER? ###
- Redux for global state management in Flutter Apps
- Asynchronous actions in Redux with Redux Thunk
- Processing Payments in Flutter using Stripe
- Using the Stripe Node Library to Execute Charges, Add / Manage Customers and Credit Cards
- Async / await functions in Flutter, making authenticated requests
- Rapidly building a highly functional REST API with Strapi
- Managing / Storing API Data with the MongoDB Atlas Cloud Database
- Designing Attractive Flutter Apps with the Material Widget LIbrary
- Persisting data locally in Flutter with SharedPreferences
- Decoding/encoding, serializing/deserializing JSON data with Dart
- Navigation / Routing in Flutter
- Using Themes in Flutter to Share Color / Text Style Across Apps
- Constructing Forms / Managing Form State in Flutter Apps
- Securely Register / Login Users with JSON Web Tokens
- Form Validation / Error Handling in Flutter
- Displaying Notifications with Snackbars
- Multi-Child Layout Widgets; i.e. ListViews, GridViews, TabBars, etc
- Custom Material Theme Styling
- Formatting Dates in Flutter with the Intl Library
- Working with Maps, Lists and Essential Map/List Methods
- And much more!
### WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR? ###
This course is truly for anyone looking to use Flutter to build real-world, production-ready mobile apps, beyond the level of an introductory course.
Who this course is for:
- Developers looking to make mobile e-commerce apps with Flutter