Be familiar with iOS or Android mobile development
Know the basics of at least one programming language
In this course you will learn how to build iOS and Android apps with the Flutter framework by Google.
Flutter is a framework that lets developers quickly build responsive apps for iOS and Android — having only to write the code once.
The Flutter Framework:
- Is VERY fast
- Written in the Dart programming language
- Employs re-useable widgets
- Write code once, deploy to iOS and Android
- Has instant hot reload (No more 10 minute Xcode builds!)
- Supports native Kotlin and native Swift
- Is the BEST framework for cross platform development
This course is designed for existing programmers or iOS and Android developers who want to learn Flutter.
The course was designed to get you up and running FAST. That means we focus on the core concepts (the hard parts) instead of covering every single aspect of a major framework.
What you’ll learn:
- Installation and setup
- Prepping your development environment
- Building re-useable widgets
- Important layout widgets
- Working with data and lists
- Making HTTP requests with APIs
- Parsing JSON
- Hot reloading
- Building native features on Android
- Building native features on iOS
Flutter will help you quickly reduce build time and help you build AMAZING mobile apps very fast. With Google behind the wheel Flutter is a wonderful experience and is growing rapidly.
Who this course is for:
- iOS developers
- Android developers
- Existing programmers who want to learn cross platform app development