Available for beginners, no prerequisites
Do you want to learn to code your own mobile app for Android and IOS?
Welcome to this course on “Flutter Layouts: Creating a Cooking Recipe Page with Flutter“.
This course will be a good introduction if you want to start organizing your layout and positioning Flutter widgets.
No time to waste on the efficient demonstration of how to use the basic Flutter widgets.
How is this course different?
We believe the best way to learn is by doing. This course is based on a real app: a cooking recipe page with Flutter. And we will build this page together by gradually adding functionalities step by step.
What we will see in this course:
Section 1: Introduction
- Create the Flutter Project
- Design the Layout
Section 2: Build the UI
- Add the Image
- Create the Title Section
- Create the Button Section
- Build the Button Column
- Create the Ingredient Section
- Build the Ingredient Row
- Create the Procedure Section
- Build the Procedure Row
So now start now developing mobile apps with Flutter!
Who this course is for:
- Students in IT (Computer Science, IT, etc.)
- Developers who wants to learn more about Flutter
- Anyone interested in learning to code using Flutter