Some Flutter app development knowledge
Change the direction of your app development career by learning the use of Machine Learning and Computer vision in Flutter.
Want to learn how to build Machine Learning base native mobile apps with Flutter?
Then you are in the right place.
Flutter is a mobile framework by Google for building beautiful and fast native apps. Flutter is very productive and offers a rich set of widgets that makes building apps a breeze. Once you experience hot-reload and everything else Flutter has to offer, you will never want to go back.
In this course, you will build a complete, real-world Machine Learning base application for iOS and Android, by using Dart, Flutter, and Firebase ML Kit.
And by learning Firebase ML Kit as well, you will understand how to make modern reactive apps, and see why Flutter and Firebase ML Kit are a great combination.
This will give you a strong foundation, and the techniques you learn here will be valuable in your own Flutter apps.
So by the end of this course, you will be a competent Flutter developer.
Included in this course
- Introduction to Firebase ML Kit
- Image Picker library to chose and capture images
- Camera package to get live camera footage
- Image Labeling Application using Firebase ML Kit
- Live Feed Image labeling Application using Firebase ML Kit
- Barcode Scanning Application using Firebase ML Kit
- Live Feed barcode Scanning Application using Firebase ML Kit
- Face & Smile Detection Application using Firebase ML Kit
- Live Feed Face & Smile Detection Application using Firebase ML Kit
- Text Recognition Application using Firebase ML Kit
- Language Translation Application using Firebase ML Kit
- Language Identification Application using Firebase ML Kit
- Windows, macOS or Linux for Android app development
- macOS for iOS app development
Who this course is for:
- Beginner or intermediate Dart and Flutter developers
- Experienced Flutter developers want to enhance their skillset
- Developers who want to write ML base apps on iOS and Android with a single codebase
- Developers that want to write modern, reactive apps with Firebase ML Kit
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Flutter Developers want to build smart Application
- Intermediate Flutter developers looking to enhance their skillset
- Experts want to integrate Machine Learning in their Flutter application