This course is the fastest way to learn necessary and sufficient knowledge about Flutter.
What we will learn
– Flutter Basics with Material Component
– Authentication with Firebase Auth
– Firestore to store data
– State management by Provider
– Authorization by Firestore Security Rules
What we will make
We will make simple User and Post model CRUD application.
- Firebase auth
- Provider (For state management)
- Firestore security rules
- VS code (Editor)
Target of this course
=> Programmer who have experience of “React or Vue or Angular” and wants to learn Flutter fundamentals in the shortest time.
Pros of this course
– You can learn “Flutter“, “Firebase Auth“ and “Firestore” in the shortest time.
– The content of this course is mainly based on official documents. So the information is reliable and not tricky approach.
– You can check github repo.
– There is document of this video lecture.
Cons of this course
– Teacher is not a native English speaker. You may feel uncomfortable about my pronunciation. Sorry.
– Not deep dive into Dart language. We will learn Dart code on the job training.
Who this course is for:
- Who wants to learn how to make Flutter CRUD app with Authentication and Authorization.
- Who doesn’t want to spend 40 hours to finish course.
- Who have experience of “Reactjs or Vuejs or Angularjs” but new to Flutter.